Here’s What You Will Learn:
- Tips on how your organization can build and create trust in data.
- How leading with trust can differentiate companies in the market and provide a competitive advantage.
- The operational and cultural changes necessary to foster a data-driven culture.
- Actions you can take right now to guarantee quality data – from data acquisition, to access, to bias detection and security.
- How your peers are addressing concerns around data privacy and the increasing regulations to safeguard data on a global scale.
- How organizations are enabling and empowering their data and analytics teams, and all stakeholders including “citizen analysts.”
- How to get buy-in from all stakeholders, and how to prioritize their demands.
- How transparency and open data can increase trust in data.
- The policies and guidelines you can implement right now to build and create trust in data.
- The CTO’s role in building and creating trust in data.
- How to balance the need to provide “real-time” data to stakeholders, with governance restrictions needed to ensure that the data is approved for use.
The IBM CDO/CTO Summit Series 2021
Register for upcoming events below:
- 02/24/21: How Leading Organizations Have Adapted & Are Accelerating Into 2021: View on-demand!
- 04/21/21: CDOs and CTOs Leading in Turbulent Times: View on-demand!
- 06/16/21: Getting Students, Fans, Employees, and Customers Back in the Building: View on-demand!
- 08/18/21: Building and Creating Trust in Data: Register Now!
- 10/20/21: Balancing Innovation and Growth With Risk and Regulation: Register Now!
- 12/08/21: 2021 Year-End Recap, Awards, and Finale: Register Now!
For a quick overview of last year’s IBM CDO/CTO Summit Series 2020, check out this brief video featuring highlights from all six episodes – including the finale where we gave out the CDO Club’s US Chief Data Officer of the Year 2020 award!