IBM CDO/CTO Summit Episode 1 on February 24:
“How Leading Organizations Have Adapted and Are Accelerating Into 2021“
We are back: On February 24, 2021 we kick off year two of the IBM CDO/CTO Summit Series!
Join us for a fast-paced hour of peer sharing and discussion, as industry leaders share lessons learned from the unprecedented year that was 2020, their 2021 predictions, and how they are adjusting and accelerating enterprise strategies in response.
This don’t-miss event kicks off our 2021 IBM CDO/CTO Summit Series, where leading CDOs, CTOs, and CAOs explore the challenging issues of these extraordinary times. Running every other month — February through December of 2021 — each session will feature thought leaders, C-suite speakers, and interactive peer discussions, giving attendees a unique opportunity to share and learn.
Plus More Coming Soon!
The IBM CDO/CTO Summit Series 2021
Register for upcoming events below:
- 02/24/21: How Leading Organizations Have Adapted and Are Accelerating Into 2021: Register Now!
- 04/21/21: CDOs and CTOs Leading in Turbulent Times: Register Now!
- 06/16/21: Getting Students, Fans, Employees, and Customers Back in the Building: Register Now!
- 08/18/21: Building and Creating Trust in Data: Register Now!
- 10/20/21: Balancing Innovation and Growth With Risk and Regulation: Register Now!
- 12/08/21: 2021 Year-End Recap, Awards, and Finale: Register now!
See all events in the IBM CDO/CTO Summit Series 2021 here >
For a quick overview of last year’s IBM CDO/CTO Summit Series 2020, check out this brief video featuring highlights from all six episodes – including the finale where we gave out the CDO Club’s US Chief Data Officer of the Year 2020 award!