* 08:30-09:00: Dave Aron: Global Research Director at Leading Edge Forum and former pioneer of CDO research for Gartner, keynoting on "Winning in the 21st Century."
* 09:00-09:30: Anna Frazzetto: Chief Digital Technology Officer & SVP at Harvey Nash keynoting on "The Human Challenges Facing the Digital Chief."
* 09:30-10:00: Dr. David A. Bray: Former CIO of the FCC, now Chief Ventures Officer and Director, Office of Ventures at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency will keynote on "Leadership and Positive #ChangeAgents in Exponential Times"
* Christine Montgomery: Head of Online and Social Media at The World Bank
* Gary Coby: Director of Digital Advertising at Republican National Committee
* Mike Liddell: General Manager, Digital at NGP VAN/EveryAction
* Sami Hassanyeh: SVP Digital Strategy & Membership at AARP
* Tom Cochran: Chief Digital Strategist & Vice President, Public Sector at Acquia
* Gerrit Lansing: Former Chief Digital Officer at The White House
* Jonathan Swan: National Political Reporter at Axios
* 12:30-13:00: Michael Li: Founder at The Data Incubator, keynoting on "Building a Data Science Mindset"
* 13:00-13:30: Rajesh Anandan and Topher Worts keynoting on "Neurodiversity: The New Competitive Advantage"
* Caryl Brzymialkiewicz: Assistant Inspector General & Chief Data Officer at U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
* Amen Ra Mashariki: Chief Analytics Officer at NYC Mayor’s Office of Data Analytics
* Kelly Tshibaka: Chief Data Officer at USPS Office of Inspector General
* Michelle Gore: Former Chief Data Officer at Colorado Governor's Office of Information Technology
* 14:15-14:45: Rob Roy: Chief Digital Officer at Sprint keynoting on "If you are not mobile-first, you are not customer-first."
* 15:15-15:30: Jay Chakrapani: Chief Digital Officer at Barnes and Noble Education
* 15:30-15:45: Rich Dill: Enterprise Solution Architect at Snaplogic, keynoting on "Iris – Can you build an integration pipeline for me?"
* 15:45-16:00: Nancy Hensley: Director, Growth & Strategy at IBM keynoting on "Growth Awakening: Embracing A Growth Mindset to Make Products More Consumable."
* 16:00-16:30: Paul Shetler: Former CEO, Digital Transformation Office, Australian Government, flying in from Sydney Australia to keynote on "Lessons Learnt Transforming Government in UK And Australia"
* 16:30-17:00: Thomas Hjelm: Chief Digital Officer at NPR keynoting on "The United States of Public Radio"
* 17:00-17:30: Inderpal Bhandari: Global Chief Data Officer at IBM, keynoting on "Enabling a Cognitive Business"
* 17:30-18:00: US CDO of the Year 2017 awards
* 18:00-END: VIP Cocktail reception