We're delighted to include a keynote by Linda Avery, Chief Data Officer at Federal Reserve Bank of New York on "The Secret Life Of Data" at the 7th annual NYC CDO Summit on May 8 at Columbia University.
Linda Avery is the New York Federal Reserve Bank’s first Chief Data Officer. Over the past five years, Linda has shaped the Bank’s data strategy, standing up a new organization that, through strong business connectivity, has driven change in the Bank’s data management practices and has cultivated capabilities in the areas of AI, data visualization, and product strategy. Linda’s SVP role also encompasses the leadership and transformation of a large data collection, data quality and analysis organization.
Linda was previously a Managing Director at Goldman Sachs, where her career spanned twenty years. At Goldman, she held a diverse set of leadership roles driving innovation across the Trading, Investment Banking, and Operations, Technology, and Finance Divisions. Linda also played an important financial industry leadership role, working closely with the global regulatory community as co-chair of the LEI Trade Association, to drive towards the establishment of a globally accepted, federated Legal Entity Identification system as a foundational component in managing risk within the financial system. Across her career at Goldman, she was asked to play a lead role in the start-up of a number of new companies as joint ventures. Linda graduated with a degree in English Literature from Bucknell University.
Check out all of the speakers below, and the full agenda here. Hope to see you at CU!
7th NYC CDO Summit, Sponsored by Globant, Returns to Columbia University on May 8, 2019
The Largest Annual Gathering of C-Suite Digital and Data Leaders
Organizers for the 7th annual NYC CDO Summit, sponsored by Globant, a digitally native global technology services company, today announced speakers and the agenda for the event on May 8, 2019, in the Roone Arledge auditorium at Columbia University in New York City.
The CDO Summit addresses the challenges and opportunities arising from big data, the cloud, digital disruption, social media, and mobile media. See the full press release here.
Who's Speaking In New York City?
- Alejandro Scannapieco: EVP & General Manager of Globant's US East Region
- Andrew Fitzgerald: Chief Digital Content Officer at Hearst TV
- Asha Saxena: Adjunct Professor at Columbia University Business School
- Atif Rafiq: Chief Digital Officer & Global Chief Information Officer at Volvo Cars
- Chris Wiggins: Chief Data Scientist at The New York Times
- David Mathison: Curator, CDO Summit & Founder, CDO Club
- Destry Sulkes, MD, MBA: Chief Experience Officer at Wunderman Thompson Health
- Emi Horcada: Global Head of Design and Digital Transformation Partner at Globant
- Fred Santarpia: Former Chief Digital Officer at Condé Nast
- Janice Ellig: Chief Executive Officer at Ellig Group
- Janko Bazhdavela: VP of Product & Engineering at The Corcoran Group
- Jeff Sporn: Chief Digital Officer, Data-driven Marketing at Equifax
- Joe DeCosmo: Chief Analytics Officer at Enova International
- John Minardi: Senior Director, Digital Healthcare & Connected Commerce Technology Services at Johnson & Johnson
- Joyanta Majee: VP & Head of the Data & Analytics Practice at Orion
- Julia Bardmesser: SVP, Head of Data, Architecture and Analytics at Voya Financial
- Karl Hightower: Chief Data Officer - SVP Data Products and Services at Novant Health
- Kendra Bracken-Ferguson: Founder and CEO of BrainTrust
- Lili Gil Valletta: CEO and Co-founder at CulturIntel and CIEN+
- Linda Avery: Chief Data Officer at Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Lisa Schneider: Chief Digital Officer & Publisher at Merriam-Webster Inc.
- Marc Blaskey: Senior Vice President, Account at POSSIBLE
- Michael Donnelly: Former SVP, Digital Experiences Group at Mastercard
- Ritesh Patel: Chief Digital Officer - Health & Wellness at Ogilvy
- Sanjeev Addala: SVP, Chief Information & Digital Officer at AES Corp.
- Satyam Priyadarshy, MBA, Ph.D: Chief Data Scientist at Halliburton
- Seri Nabeshima: Chief Global Officer of CDO Club Japan
- Subha Madhavan, PhD, FACMI: Chief Data Scientist at Georgetown University Medical Center
- Topher Wurts: Partner and CMO at Chief Outsiders
- More to be announced...
- New York, NY: May 8, 2019. Our 7th year! Presented by Globant.
- Madrid, Spain: May 21-23, 2019 @DES2019 | Digital Business World Congress.
- Fukuoka, Japan: June 4-5, 2019. "D20" Our 3rd year, via CDO Club Japan.
- Zurich, Switzerland: June 27, 2019. Our 2nd year, via CDO Club CH.
- Tel Aviv, Israel: November, 2019. Our 4th year, via CDO Club IL.