We're excited to include a dynamic 3-part session on "Addressing the Changing Healthcare Market and Audience" at the 7th annual NYC CDO Summit on May 8 at Columbia University.
The segments are designed to help you use data and digital engagement with senior audiences, how to audit and map the customer experience, and how to use data to drive personalized experiences.
Topher Wurts: Partner and CMO at Chief Outsiders
Topic: Data Driven And Digital Engagement With Senior Audiences
Bio: Topher is a Chief Outsiders Partner and CMO who provides fractional, project, program, and coaching support to executives and companies of all sizes, along with over seventy Chief Outsider partner peers all who’ve previously held C-level titles at mostly Fortune 1500 companies. Topher’s been a change agent at the intersection of technology, marketing, and sales for his entire career. Topher’s recent work has included large clients from the provider (Spectrum Health System), payor (Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Priority Health), health-tech, and pharma industry as well as business services (Crowe) while his professional background is deep in media and fin-tech (Reuters, Liquidnet, Axioma). He has a unique ability to redefine brand identity, clarify value proposition, foster business awareness, and increase ROI from data driven digital and traditional marketing efforts. From new product launches to organizational res-design and change management, Topher helps to generate rapid growth and revenue gains.
Marc Blaskey: Senior Vice President, Account at Wunderman Thompson
Topic: Auditing And Mapping The Customer Experience
Bio: With more than 16 years of experience in consumer technology and integrated digital marketing across Europe, China and America, Marc has built and led agency teams to design and deliver world-class digital customer experiences for brands such as: Apple, Dyson and Land Rover.
Destry Sulkes, MD, MBA: Chief Experience Officer at Wunderman Thompson Health
Topic: Using Data To Drive Personalized Experiences
Bio: Destry Sulkes, MD, is Chief Experience Officer at WPP’s Wunderman Thompson Health, where he leads efforts to uncover human truths around health, then delivering the best experiences. The backbone of this model includes 360 degree views of clinicians and patients as ‘people’, not just healthcare participants. He helped design and now stewards the health intelligence engine which is grounded in behavioral economic principles. The engine provides continuous guidance on holistic creative and media strategies that humanize and personalize customer engagements with client brands. Prior to WPP, Dr. Sulkes built long-term value in a series of start-ups serving life science companies that invest in innovative uses of data, analytics and communications to improve healthcare quality. With an undergraduate degree from Dartmouth, and a joint MD/MBA degree from Tufts, he helped Zeiss launch the OCT device globally, led two medical communication groups through rapid growth and acquisition, guided strategy for WebMD/Medscape, and co-founded a healthcare analytics company, Prognos.ai.
7th NYC CDO Summit, Sponsored by Globant, Returns to Columbia University on May 8, 2019
The Largest Annual Gathering of C-Suite Digital and Data Leaders
Organizers for the 7th annual NYC CDO Summit, sponsored by Globant, a digitally native global technology services company, today announced speakers and the agenda for the event on May 8, 2019, in the Roone Arledge auditorium at Columbia University in New York City.
The CDO Summit addresses the challenges and opportunities arising from big data, the cloud, digital disruption, social media, and mobile media. See the full press release here.
Who's Speaking In New York City?
- Alejandro Scannapieco: EVP & General Manager of Globant's US East Region
- Andrew Fitzgerald: Chief Digital Content Officer at Hearst TV
- Asha Saxena: Adjunct Professor at Columbia University Business School
- Atif Rafiq: Chief Digital Officer & Global Chief Information Officer at Volvo Cars
- Chris Wiggins: Chief Data Scientist at The New York Times
- David Mathison: Curator, CDO Summit & Founder, CDO Club
- Destry Sulkes, MD, MBA: Chief Experience Officer at Wunderman Thompson Health
- Emi Horcada: Global Head of Design and Digital Transformation Partner at Globant
- Fred Santarpia: Former Chief Digital Officer at Condé Nast
- Janice Ellig: Chief Executive Officer at Ellig Group
- Janko Bazhdavela: VP of Product & Engineering at The Corcoran Group
- Jeff Sporn: Chief Digital Officer, Data-driven Marketing at Equifax
- Joe DeCosmo: Chief Analytics Officer at Enova International
- John Minardi: Senior Director, Digital Healthcare & Connected Commerce Technology Services at Johnson & Johnson
- Joyanta Majee: VP & Head of the Data & Analytics Practice at Orion
- Julia Bardmesser: SVP, Head of Data, Architecture and Analytics at Voya Financial
- Karl Hightower: Chief Data Officer - SVP Data Products and Services at Novant Health
- Kendra Bracken-Ferguson: Founder and CEO of BrainTrust
- Lili Gil Valletta: CEO and Co-founder at CulturIntel and CIEN+
- Linda Avery: Chief Data Officer at Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Lisa Schneider: Chief Digital Officer & Publisher at Merriam-Webster Inc.
- Marc Blaskey: Senior Vice President, Account at POSSIBLE
- Michael Donnelly: Former SVP, Digital Experiences Group at Mastercard
- Ritesh Patel: Chief Digital Officer - Health & Wellness at Ogilvy
- Sanjeev Addala: SVP, Chief Information & Digital Officer at AES Corp.
- Satyam Priyadarshy, MBA, Ph.D: Chief Data Scientist at Halliburton
- Seri Nabeshima: Chief Global Officer of CDO Club Japan
- Subha Madhavan, PhD, FACMI: Chief Data Scientist at Georgetown University Medical Center
- Topher Wurts: Partner and CMO at Chief Outsiders
- More to be announced...
- New York, NY: May 8, 2019. Our 7th year! Presented by Globant.
- Madrid, Spain: May 21-23, 2019 @DES2019 | Digital Business World Congress.
- Fukuoka, Japan: June 4-5, 2019. "D20" Our 3rd year, via CDO Club Japan.
- Zurich, Switzerland: June 27, 2019. Our 2nd year, via CDO Club CH.
- Tel Aviv, Israel: November, 2019. Our 4th year, via CDO Club IL.