Fred Santarpia, Digital Transformation Expert and former Chief Digital Officer at Condé Nast, was recognized on Tuesday as the U.S. Chief Digital Officer of the Year 2018 by the CDO Club, the world’s largest community of C-suite digital and data leaders.
Mr. Santarpia will receive the award at the 7th annual NYC CDO Summit on Wednesday, May 8 in the Roone Arledge auditorium at Columbia University from David Mathison, Founder and CEO of the CDO Club.
Fred will also be a panelist on the "Successful Digital Transformation Strategies Across Sectors" panel at the NYC CDO Summit, along with fellow panelists Andrew Fitzgerald, Chief Digital Content Officer at Hearst TV; Kendra Bracken-Ferguson, Founder and CEO at BrainTrust; Lisa Schneider, Chief Digital Officer & Publisher at Merriam-Webster Inc.; and Ritesh Patel, Chief Digital Officer, Health & Wellness at Ogilvy.
You can congratulate Fred personally, and meet more CDOs at Columbia University on May 8!
See all the speakers, the full agenda, and register for the event here.
Join Us New York City!
The NYC CDO Summit will feature keynotes and panelists that will change the way you think about digital transformation and data-driven culture.
Listen to leaders from around the globe and from different industries as they reveal the challenges they face and the ways in which they solved them.
Learn from your peers and network with knowledgeable executives at the 7th annual NYC CDO Summit presented by Globant on Wednesday, May 8, 2019, in the spectacular Roone Arledge Auditorium at Columbia University.
Who's Speaking In New York City?
- Alejandro Scannapieco: EVP & General Manager of Globant's US East Region
- Andrew Fitzgerald: Chief Digital Content Officer at Hearst TV
- Asha Saxena: Adjunct Professor at Columbia University Business School
- Atif Rafiq: Chief Digital Officer & Global Chief Information Officer at Volvo Cars
- Chris Wiggins: Chief Data Scientist at The New York Times
- David Mathison: Curator, CDO Summit & Founder, CDO Club
- Destry Sulkes, MD, MBA: Chief Experience Officer at Wunderman Thompson Health
- Emi Horcada: Global Head of Design and Digital Transformation Partner at Globant
- Fred Santarpia: Former Chief Digital Officer at Condé Nast
- Janice Ellig: Chief Executive Officer at Ellig Group
- Janko Bazhdavela: VP of Product & Engineering at The Corcoran Group
- Jeff Sporn: Chief Digital Officer, Data-driven Marketing at Equifax
- Joe DeCosmo: Chief Analytics Officer at Enova International
- John Minardi: Senior Director, Digital Healthcare & Connected Commerce Technology Services at Johnson & Johnson
- Joyanta Majee: VP & Head of the Data & Analytics Practice at Orion
- Julia Bardmesser: SVP, Head of Data, Architecture and Analytics at Voya Financial
- Karl Hightower: Chief Data Officer - SVP Data Products and Services at Novant Health
- Kendra Bracken-Ferguson: Founder and CEO of BrainTrust
- Lili Gil Valletta: CEO and Co-founder at CulturIntel and CIEN+
- Linda Avery: Chief Data Officer at Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Lisa Schneider: Chief Digital Officer & Publisher at Merriam-Webster Inc.
- Marc Blaskey: Senior Vice President, Account at POSSIBLE
- Michael Donnelly: Former SVP, Digital Experiences Group at Mastercard
- Ritesh Patel: Chief Digital Officer - Health & Wellness at Ogilvy
- Sanjeev Addala: SVP, Chief Information & Digital Officer at AES Corp.
- Satyam Priyadarshy, MBA, Ph.D: Chief Data Scientist at Halliburton
- Seri Nabeshima: Chief Global Officer of CDO Club Japan
- Subha Madhavan, PhD, FACMI: Chief Data Scientist at Georgetown University Medical Center
- Topher Wurts: Partner and CMO at Chief Outsiders
- More to be announced...
- New York, NY: May 8, 2019. Our 7th year! Presented by Globant.
- Madrid, Spain: May 21-23, 2019 @DES2019 | Digital Business World Congress.
- Fukuoka, Japan: June 4-5, 2019. "D20" Our 3rd year, via CDO Club Japan.
- Zurich, Switzerland: June 27, 2019. Our 2nd year, via CDO Club CH.
- Tel Aviv, Israel: November, 2019. Our 4th year, via CDO Club IL.