The organizers of the upcoming NYC CDO Summit on May 8 at Columbia University are delighted to announce a Fireside Chat between Janice Ellig, Chief Executive Officer of Ellig Group and Lili Gil Valletta, CEO and Co-founder, CulturIntel and CIEN+ on “How AI And Big Data Help Us Tap Into The Voice Of Candidates And Consumer.”
As the head of the Ellig Group, Janice Ellig is dedicated to increasing the placement of women and diverse candidates on corporate boards and in C-suites by 2025. Heralded by Bloomberg Businessweek as one of “The World’s Most Influential Headhunters,” Janice is often consulted for her expertise and her commitment to gender parity, inclusion, and diversity. An in-demand speaker and media guest, Ellig has also penned articles for outlets such as Directors & Boards, Directorship, Corporate Director, The Huffington Post, and Forbes.com. Janice is Founder of the Women’s Forum of New York’s Corporate Board Initiative and its signature event, Breakfast of Corporate Champions. Since 2011, Janice continues to spearhead this event to honor companies committed to board diversity and to encourage CEOs to sponsor board-ready women for the Women’s Forum database.
Lili Gil Valletta is a recognized cultural intelligence™ expert, World Economic Forum Young Global Leader, and an award-winning entrepreneur. After a successful corporate career including a 10-year tenure at Johnson & Johnson, where she pioneered various diversity strategies and co-founded the Hispanic business resource group “HOLA”, Lili co-founded CIEN+ and CulturIntel. Her firm offers big-data analytics, business consulting, and marketing strategies for companies to successfully turn cultural trends into innovation and profits. The proprietary methodologies of Cultural Intelligence™ have been presented and featured by the UN, The World Economic Forum, Harvard University, among others. She is a regular TV commentator seen on Fox News, Fox Business and CNN en Español, and has been featured by Forbes, CNN Money, The Huffington Post, The NY Daily News, MM&M, among others.
See Lili's full biography here.
CDO Club quoted in WSJ on Tuesday
"Atif Rafiq, chief digital officer at Volvo, plans to join MGM Resorts International as president of commercial and growth, helping guide the casino and hotel company’s expansion of digital services and technology modernization.
The move, slated for mid-May, reflects a shift of the role of CDO from change catalyst to revenue producer, which can also lead to higher offices. At least 34 CDOs have gone on to become chief executives, presidents or other business leaders since 2016, according to The CDO Club, a professional group."
Written by: Kim S. Nash Deputy Editor The Wall Street Journal
Join Us New York City!
The NYC CDO Summit will feature keynotes and panelists that will change the way you think about digital transformation and data-driven culture.
Listen to leaders from around the globe and from different industries as they reveal the challenges they face and the ways in which they solved them.
Learn from your peers and network with knowledgeable executives at the 7th annual NYC CDO Summit presented by Globant on Wednesday, May 8, 2019, in the spectacular Roone Arledge Auditorium at Columbia University.
Who's Speaking In New York City?
- Alejandro Scannapieco: EVP & General Manager of Globant's US East Region
- Andrew Fitzgerald: Chief Digital Content Officer at Hearst TV
- Asha Saxena: Columbia University Professor, Big Data Expert for Innovation and Growth
- Chris Wiggins: Chief Data Scientist at The New York Times
- David Mathison: Curator, CDO Summit & Founder, CDO Club
- Emi Horcada: Global Head of Design and Digital Transformation Partner at Globant
- Fred Santarpia: Former Chief Digital Officer at Condé Nast
- Janice Ellig: Chief Executive Officer at Ellig Group
- Janko Bazhdavela: VP of Product & Engineering at The Corcoran Group
- Joe DeCosmo: Chief Analytics Officer at Enova International
- John Minardi: Senior Director, Digital Healthcare & Connected Commerce Technology Services at Johnson & Johnson
- Joyanta Majee: VP & Head of the Data & Analytics Practice at Orion
- Karl Hightower: Chief Data Officer - SVP Data Products and Services at Novant Health
- Lili Gil Valletta: CEO and Co-founder at CulturIntel and CIEN+
- Linda Avery: Chief Data Officer at Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Lisa Schneider: Chief Digital Officer & Publisher at Merriam-Webster Inc.
- Michael Donnelly: Former SVP, Digital Experiences Group at Mastercard
- Ritesh Patel: Chief Digital Officer - Health & Wellness at Ogilvy
- Sanjeev Addala: SVP, Chief Information & Digital Officer at AES Corp.
- Satyam Priyadarshy, MBA, Ph.D: Chief Data Scientist at Halliburton
- Seri Nabeshima: Chief Global Officer of CDO Club Japan
- Subha Madhavan, PhD, FACMI: Chief Data Scientist at Georgetown University Medical Center
- More to be announced...
- New York, NY: May 8, 2019. Our 7th year! Presented by Globant.
- Madrid, Spain: May 21-23, 2019 @DES2019 | Digital Business World Congress.
- Fukuoka, Japan: June 4-5, 2019. "D20" Our 3rd year, via CDO Club Japan.
- Zurich, Switzerland: June 27, 2019. Our 2nd year, via CDO Club CH.
- Tel Aviv, Israel: November, 2019. Our 4th year, via CDO Club IL.