Welcome back to our Chief Data Officer JOBS Update, through January 2019.
In this month’s issue, we listed 11 new Chief DATA Officer appointments for January; we tracked over 22 articles and hand-picked more than TWELVE CDOs who made the news last month; and be sure to check out all the new open CDO positions on our CDO Career page.
Clearly, these are exciting times to be a leader in building a data-driven culture!
- New Chief Data Officer placements (through January 2019): Congratulations to the new Chief Data Officers at Australian Government Department of Human Services; AXIS Capital; Carpe Data; Dstillery; Mindshare; Publicis Groupe; and The NPD Group; among others. Welcome to the CDO Club!
- Chief Data Officers ‘In the News’: We tracked over 22 ARTICLES and hand-picked more than TWELVE Chief Data Officers who made news in January, including aspirent’s Beverly Wright; Connecticut’s Tyler Kleykamp; Department of Defense’s Michael Conlin; DNB’s Aidan Millar; Georgetown University Medical Center’s Subha Madhavan; and The New York Times’ Chris Wiggins; among others. How did they make the news? Find out inside.
- Open Chief Data Officer Jobs: Inside, you’ll find open posts for Chief Digital Officers, Chief Data Officers, and other C-level digital and data positions. Be sure to review the open posts on our dedicated career page.
You’ll find the details on all this and much more inside.
Join Us in New York for The 7th Annual NYC CDO Summit!
Together with Globant, our Presenting Partner, we are excited to announce that the 7th annual 2019 NYC CDO Summit will be held on Wednesday, May 8, 2019, in the spectacular Roone Arledge Auditorium at Columbia University.
Globant is a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. With over 8.300 professionals, Globant is present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
As our CDO members continue to look for new ways to drive transformation, we are excited that Globant has decided to partner with us as they are a recognized Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services with key capabilities in driving transformation in the digital and cognitive field.
Learn more about them at globant.com.
You can see the write up from last year's NYC CDO Summit here. We'll return to the same prestigious venue at Columbia University - don't miss it this year!
For those who have been fortunate enough to experience our NYC CDO Summit, you know that the networking contacts and content are both world-class, and that we provide an intimate environment at a prestigious venue for you to network with your peers - digital and data leaders from all over the world.
We will be releasing the 2019 agenda and speaker information soon, but in the meantime feel free to check out last year's 2018 topics and speakers still listed on our home page.
Super Early Bird pricing is available at just $495 for a limited time
Discounts expire at midnight ET TODAY, Thursday, February 28 2019
In today's digital and data-driven world, you need to innovate and outperform to set yourselves, your companies, and your customers up for success.
At this event you will:
- Hear from leaders of different industry backgrounds that will change the way you think about digital and data.
- Learn from your peers and network with knowledgeable executives.
- Discover new ways to put your customers first, using the latest innovations in digital transformation and data-driven insights and analytics.
- Learn how to sell, service, market, and succeed like never before.