Join us on Tuesday, November 13 at 1pm ET, as featured guest, Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research Jeffrey Hammond joins Dropsource CEO Ben Saren for an interactive discussion that will examine this question, plus address hot topics like:
- How does mobile fit into a digital transformation strategy in 2018 (and beyond)?
- Is capacity meeting the demand for mobile and digital experiences?
- What technology choices are teams making to meet demand, and what are the drivers?
Don’t miss this unique opportunity as Jeffrey and Ben present exclusive results from Forrester’s Global Mobile Executive Survey and the Dropsource Digital Leaders Survey, and outline the best practices for taking on digital transformation in our increasingly mobile-first world.
Interested but can't attend? RSVP anyway and we'll send you a recording.
|Jeffrey Hammond, Forrester Research
Jeffrey helps CIOs and digital leaders succeed by working with them to improve their software delivery capability and by helping them assess the relevance of emerging software technologies. As a 25-plus-year software industry veteran, he's helped clients improve their development shop culture, apply Agile and continuous delivery best practices, and build successful developer ecosystems. Jeffrey's been a developer; managed development teams; built award-winning commercial development tools; and, over the past decade, has helped Forrester clients navigate mobile, cloud, IoT, DevOps, and low-code technologies and tools.
|Ben Saren, Dropsource
Ben Saren is an entrepreneurial and innovative executive with more than 20 years of technology, business development, and marketing experience for B2B, B2C, and Internet businesses. Known for disrupting and challenging the status quo, Ben has been covered from industry blogs to The Wall Street Journal and The Boston Globe. He's a frequent speaker on innovation, e-commerce, m-commerce, Internet trends, and entrepreneurship. Ben is currently President and CEO at Dropsource, based in Raleigh NC.
|Dropsource is ushering in the next generation of mobile application development platforms. Our low code platform empowers digital leaders and enterprise developers to build powerful, data-driven and truly native mobile apps. With seamless data integration for your enterprise systems and a powerful drag-and-drop UI, Dropsource allows developers of all skill levels to rapidly prototype, build, deploy, and maintain enterprise mobile applications without sacrificing quality or performance, and in a fraction of the time of yesterday’s methods.opers of all skill levels to rapidly prototype, build, deploy, and maintain enterprise mobile applications without sacrificing quality or performance, and in a fraction of the time of yesterday’s methods.|
Mark it in your calendar - Tuesday, November 13 at 1pm ET
Join Us in San Francisco
Join Us in Israel
Featured San Francisco Speakers:
Other San Francisco speakers include:
- Alex Baxter: President & CEO at OmniForce LLC
- Amit Kama: CEO at Kamedia Digital
- Ben Saren: CEO at Dropsource
- Bill Bradford: Chief Digital Officer at Beachbody
- Carrie Bishop: Chief Digital Services Officer of the City and County of San Francisco
- David Mathison: Curator, CDO Summit & Founder, CDO Club
- Diane Dwyer: Special Correspondent at NBC Bay Area
- Hope Frank: Partner, Global Experience Officer, Futurist at Mercer
- Jessica Pointing: Quantum Computing Researcher at MIT
- Joe Bilman: Chief Digital Officer & Head of Product Development at Harland Clarke Holdings, Valassis & Harland Clarke
- Ken Kragen: President at Kragen & Company
- Kevin Conroy:Former President, Digital and New Platforms at MGM
- Khosrow Hassibi: Chief Data Scientist at R Systems Inc.
- Makoto Kakizaki: Director of Digital Strategy Office at Sansan
- Matt Belkin: President and Board Director at Big Squid, Inc.
- Mike Tamir, PhD: Head of Data Science: Uber ATG at Uber Advanced Technologies Group
- Perkins Miller: General Manager, North America at StubHub
- Sanjeev Addala: Chief Digital Officer at GE Renewable Energy
- Slava Akmaev: SVP, Chief Analytics Officer at BERG
- More coming soon...