Saskia Steinacker, Vice President and Global Lead Digital Excellence at Bayer will deliver a keynote on "Digital Transformation of a Life Science Company" at the NYC CDO Summit on May 30, 2018.
She will discuss how more innovation is needed in Life Sciences to help feed and heal a growing population in a sustainable manner. Bayer transformed the company to use digitalization and new technologies like Artificial Intelligence to create innovative and sustainable solutions for its customers.
Saskia Steinacker was named Head of Digital Excellence in February 2017. In this capacity, she leads Bayer’s digital transformation in close collaboration with the Board of Management.
Together with the divisions and functions she developed the company’s Digital Agenda with a focus on new business models to accelerate new growth. The Digital Agenda enables the organization through a shift of mindset and culture, optimized technology, rapid processes, effective partnerships, and expert knowledge on data.
Form 2013-2016 she lead the global digital IT function for Bayer, and prior to this, the Bayer North America Marketing & Sales IT unit. In both roles she successfully optimized the technology portfolio of the company to enable the efficient deployment of business strategies, and a significant reduction in time to market.
In 2004 she joined Bayer and held a succession of roles in Marketing, ranging from Multichannel Marketer to Head of Dialog Marketing for Diabetes Care. In this capacity she redesigned the customer interaction of the unit, and launched a state-of the art CRM program.
Be there to hear these presentations and more. We have a fantastic agenda planned!
See some of the NYC speakers below.
Hope to see you in NYC on May 30 (our 6th year), or at our inaugural San Francisco CDO Summit on June 27!
Featured New York City Speakers:
Former NY Congressman; Musician, songwriter, founder of Orleans, and author of
STILL THE ONE: A Rock'n'Roll Journey to Congress and Back
Thank You To Our NYC Sponsors:
Join Us in NYC (our 6th year) or SF:
Our Next CDO Summits Are Coming Up In NYC & San Francisco:
- Our 6th annual NYC CDO Summit is on May 30. We'll be joined by Chief Digital Officers from Bayer and Harvard Business Review; and Chief Data Officers from Dun & Bradstreet, QBE Insurance Group, IBM, and United Technologies, among others.
- Our San Francisco CDO Summit is on June 27. There you'll get to meet Carrie Bishop, the first-ever Chief Digital and Services Officer for the City and County of San Francisco, among others.
Featured San Francisco Speakers:
2018: See You at a CDO Summit Near You!
- Madrid, Spain: May 23, 2018, Digital Business World Congress
- New York, NY: May 30, 2018 (our 6th year), presented by CDOGPS
- San Francisco: June 27, 2018, presented by CDOGPS
- Tel Aviv, Israel: September 2018 (our 3rd year, via CDO Club IL)
- Sydney Australia: TBD Q4, 2018 (our 3rd year), presented by CDOGPS
- MORE: We are also considering CDO Summits in Madrid, Singapore, Mumbai, and Berlin in the second half of 2018. Contact us for more information.