First-ever Japan CDO of the Year 2017 Announced:
Congratulations to Tsuguhide Nagase, CDO at L'Oréal Japan
Tsuguhide Nagase, CDO at L'Oréal Japan, was recognized today as the first-ever Japan Chief Digital Officer of the Year 2017.
Mr. Nagase was presented with the award today at the 2nd annual Tokyo CDO Summit hosted at the JP Tower Hall & Conference by Jun Kamo, CEO and Founder CDO Club Japan, and David Mathison, CEO and Founder CDO Club Global.
In October 2015, Mr. Nagase joined L'Oréal Japan as Chief Digital Officer and as a member of the executive management committee.
This is the first year the award has been given in Japan. The CDO Club has been giving the CDO of the Year award since 2013, and Mr. Nagase joins previous CDO of the Year award winners from the US, UK, EU, and ANZ.
To find out more about the Japan CDO of the Year award and today's Tokyo CDO Summit, click here.
The Selection Committee Members for the Japan CDO of The Year award, 2017 included:
- Dr. Taro Kamioka: Professor, The Graduate School of Hitotsubashi University and an Advisor of CDO Club Japan
- Jun Kamo: Founder and CEO of CDO Club Japan
- David Mathison: Founder and CEO, CDO Summit and CDO Club Global
- Masahiro Shido: Editor in chief of Digital Cross, Impress
- Tetsushi Umezu: Board of Directors of CDO Club Japan
Join Us in London or NYC (our 6th year):
Preliminary UK Speakers Announced:
- Alex Clyne: Co-Founder of Jump Digital Ltd
- Anand Chopra-McGowan: Head of Europe, Global Head of Consumer Practice at General Assembly
- Andrew Stephen: Associate Dean of Research at the University of Oxford - Saïd Business School
- Bonnie Cheuk: Director, Global Head of Digital, Knowledge & Collaboration at Euroclear
- Chris Hulse: Chief Digital Officer at BlueLine Rental
- David Mathison: Curator, CDO Summit & Founder, CDO Club
- Durdana Achakzai: Chief Digital Officer at Telenor
- Niall Cameron: Global Head of Corporate and Institutional Digital at HSBC
- Oliver Cummings: COO at Nurole
- Peter Jackson: Chief Data Officer at Southern Water
- Pierre Delville: Data Governance and Quality at BNP Paribas Fortis
- Simon Birkenhead: Managing Director, Europe at L2 Inc.
- Tamer Ozmen: General Manager, Enterprise Services, Microsoft UK at Microsof
- Theo Blackwell: Chief Digital Officer at Mayor of London Register Today
2018: See You at a CDO Summit Near You!
- London, England: March 28, 2018 (our 3rd year), presented by CDOGPS
- New York, NY: April 25, 2018 (our 6th year), presented by CDOGPS
- San Francisco: June 27, 2018, presented by CDOGPS
- Tel Aviv, Israel: September 2018 (our 3rd year, via CDO Club IL)
- Sydney Australia: TBD Q4, 2018 (our 3rd year), presented by CDOGPS
- MORE: We are also considering CDO Summits in Madrid, Singapore, Mumbai, and Berlin in the second half of 2018. Contact us for more information.