Welcome back to our Chief Digital Officer JOBS Update, through March 2018.
In this issue, we list EIGHTEEN new CDO appointments for March alone; we tracked 44 CDO ARTICLES and hand-picked TWENTY SIX CDOs who made the news last month; and we posted more new open global CDO positions on our CDO Career page!
- New Chief Digital Officer placements (through March 2018): EIGHTEEN new CDOs were hired in March alone, we provide the highlights below. Congratulations to the new Chief Digital Officers at Hilton, JCPenney, lululemon, O2 (Telefónica UK), Royal Ontario Museum, Tampa Bay Times, and Toyota Motors North America, among many others. Welcome to the CDO Club!
- Chief Digital Officers ‘In the News’: Consider us your personal CDO “news clippings” service. We tracked 44 CDO ARTICLES and hand-picked TWENTY SIX CDOs who made the news in March, including BrainTrust CAA-GBG’s Kendra Bracken-Ferguson, Canadian Film Centre’s Ana Serrano, Endava’s Justin Marcucci, Solodev’s Matthew Garrepy, Subway’s Carissa Ganelli, and The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Loic Tallon! How did they make news? Find out inside.
- Open Chief Digital Officer Jobs: Inside, you’ll find open posts for Chief Digital Officers, Chief Data Officers, and other C-level digital and data positions. Be sure to review the open posts on our dedicated career page.
You’ll find the details on all this and much more inside.
Bain Capital and the CDO Club Announce'101 CDOs Who Have Become CEO'
Bain Capital and the CDO Club recently jointly released a report on '101 CDOs Who Have Become CEO,' which lists 101 Chief Digital Officers and Chief Data Officers who have become Chief Executive Officer or President since 2011.
The CDO Club is the only organization tracking this important trend. The CDO Summit regularly includes this topic in their programming.
To download the complimentary Report and view profiles for each executive, visit: http://cdoclub.com/publications/
Join Us in San Francisco
2018: See You at a CDO Summit Near You!
- San Francisco: September 12, 2018, presented by CDOGPS
- Tel Aviv, Israel: September 2018 (our 3rd year, via CDO Club IL)
- Sydney Australia: TBD Q4, 2018 (our 3rd year), presented by CDOGPS
- New York, NY: April, 2019. Our 7th year!
- MORE: We are also considering CDO Summits in Madrid, Singapore, Mumbai, and Berlin in the second half of 2018. Contact us for more information.