Welcome to summer, and to our Chief Data Officer JOBS Update, through February 2018!
In this month’s issue, we listed new Chief DATA Officer appointments for February; we tracked over 30 articles and hand-picked more than SIXTEEN CDOs who made the news last month; and be sure to check out all the new open CDO positions on our CDO Career page.
Clearly, these are exciting times to be a leader in building a data-driven culture!
- New Chief Data Officer placements (through February 2018): Congratulations to the new Chief Data Officers at Adsmovil; BNP Paribas Asset Management; Cloudera; Mastercard; and Travelers, among others. Welcome to the CDO Club!
- Chief Data Officers ‘In the News’: We tracked over 30 ARTICLES and hand-picked more than SIXTEEN Chief Data Officers who made news in February, including ANZ’s Emma Gray; Bernoulli Health’s John Zaleski; City of Syracuse’s Sam Edelstein; Dun & Bradstreet’s Anthony Scriffignano, Ph.D.; MCN’s Mark Brandon; and United States Air Force’s Kim Crider; among others. How did they make the news? Find out inside.
- Open Chief Data Officer Jobs: Inside, you’ll find open posts for Chief Digital Officers, Chief Data Officers, and other C-level digital and data positions. Be sure to review the open posts on our dedicated career page.
You’ll find the details on all this and much more inside.
Bain Capital and the CDO Club Announce'101 CDOs Who Have Become CEO'
Bain Capital and the CDO Club recently jointly released a report on '101 CDOs Who Have Become CEO,' which lists 101 Chief Digital Officers and Chief Data Officers who have become Chief Executive Officer or President since 2011.
The CDO Club is the only organization tracking this important trend. The CDO Summit regularly includes this topic in their programming.
To download the complimentary Report and view profiles for each executive, visit: http://cdoclub.com/publications/
Join Us in San Francisco
2018: See You at a CDO Summit Near You!
- San Francisco: September 12, 2018, presented by CDOGPS
- Tel Aviv, Israel: September 2018 (our 3rd year, via CDO Club IL)
- Sydney Australia: TBD Q4, 2018 (our 3rd year), presented by CDOGPS
- New York, NY: April, 2019. Our 7th year!
- MORE: We are also considering CDO Summits in Madrid, Singapore, Mumbai, and Berlin in the second half of 2018. Contact us for more information.