【Background of Foundation】
- Due to the digital era, locating CDO which is the role lead digital transformation in global company and government body has been focused.
- Although degree of recognition is rising gradually in Japan, it seems that the numbers of CDOs is not so many.
- We have started this activity as Japan Office in order to have opportunities to share information and knowledge among CDOS, executives who want to have this role in their organization, people who have the role as same as CDO and people who are eager to be CDO.
【Mission of CDO Club Japan】
「Improve public awareness of CDO who have the role that lead digital transformation in private company, government body and NPO, sharing knowledge in regard to CDO, development of human resources and consulting services」
【Main Activity of CDO Club Japan】
- Improve public awareness and vitalization of CDO through sharing information via webpage.
- Organizing Roundtable and Workshop：Having opportunities to discuss case studies of digital transformation in organization and the way of drawing pictures of grand design by gathering CDOs, executives who want to have this role in their organization people from academia and government.
- Improve public awareness and vitalization of CDO through organizing CDO Summit.
|CDO Summit Tokyo 2018|
|Date||2018. Jan. 26th 10：00〜17：00|
|Venue||JP Tower Hall & Conference in front of Tokyo JR Station|
- Offering trainee program for Next CDO and management seminar for executives.
・For Management：201８. Jan. 18th
・For Next CDO：2018. Jan. 15th, 17th and 22nd.
- Improve public awareness of CDO through community formation.
- Offer advisory and consulting services about CDO.
【Profile, CDO Club Japan】
|Name||Association of CDO Club Japan|
|Date of Founding||November, 2017|
|CEO & Founder||Jun Kamo|
|Address||15F Cerulean Tower, 26-1 Sakuragaoka-cho, Shibuya-ku Tokyo|
|Contact number||TEL：+81-(0)3-5456-7946 (9 a.m.- 6 p.m.) FAX：+81-(0)3-5456-5511|
|Main Activity of CDO Club Japan||Improve public awareness of CDO who have the role that lead digital transformation in private company, government body and NPO, sharing knowledge in regard to CDO, development of human resources and consulting services.|
【Profile- CEO& Founder】
CEO and Founder, CMO Worldwide Inc.
CEO and Founder, CMO Global Talent Inc.
・BSc (Information Science), The University of Tokyo
・Master of Computer Science (specialized in AI), The University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign
>Joined Dentsu Inc. (now Dentsu Aegis Network )
- in charge of Ajinomoto, Toyota, Intel, Microsoft and Apple
- established Digital Communications Lab at Dentsu USA, Chief Strategist
>After leaving Dentsu
・Founded Harmonic Communications Inc. supported by Marc Andreessen and Michael Moritz,Mark Kvamme from Sequoia Capital in Silicon Valley, Vice President of Asia Pacific region,President of Japan branch (1999-2003)
・Turnaround Management Director, Columbia Entertainment Inc. (2002-2004)
・Director of strategic division of PwC Consulting(2004-2007)
- established Marketing Excellence Group
・NPO, Business for Social Responsibility(BSR), Senior advisor (2009~2014)
・MBA lecturer of Saint Paul‘s University (marketing/CSR/branding) (2010~2013)
・Founder and CEO of CMO Worldwide Inc. (2007~)
・Founder and CEO of CMO Global Talent Inc. (2013~）
・Advisor of PwC Consulting (2015~)
Staff：Seri Nabeshima – Chief Communication Officer of CDO Club Japan
TEL：+81-(0)3-5456-7946 (9 a.m.- 6 p.m.)